The USG Information Technology Committee
Our mission is to empower our students by advancing campus technology that works for them.
The IT Committee's goal is to discover and address areas of student concern and areas for improvement with the IT resources on campus. Our meetings frequently revolve around printing, wireless access, and online resources available. All meetings will be open to any interested students who wish to share their opinion on IT-related issues on campus and possibly work with the committee to brainstorm ways they could be improved.
IT Committee Meetings
The IT Committee will be meeting on a weekly basis.
Time: Thursdays 7pm - 8pm
Location: USG office at Tinkham Veale
IT Committee Current Initiatives
Collecting info about learning management System(blackboard)
Creating Student Initiatives Portal
Google Inbox for case.edu
List server(Google Groups) migration
Campus Security App
WEPA and other campus printing
Outdated department websites
ITS Service Center Feedback collection
Matthew Bentley (firstname.lastname@example.org), Vice President of Information Technology
Sai Gandhe (email@example.com)
Marc Sturzl (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ethan Cravener (email@example.com)
David Nixon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
IT Campus Links
- help.case.edu - Full-service ITS page to help with any technology issues as well as list resources
- WEPA Webpage - Instructions for using the WEPA printers along with the current status and locations of the kiosks
- Orgsync - USG's new organization management platform, along with a number of other campus organizations. Student groups can use this tool to create websites and it handles all of the funding process for groups.
- Nextbus - Indicates time estimates for Greenie locations
- IgniteTV - Watch movies on demand on your laptop when you're connected to Case Wireless or the wired network
- eSuds - Check the status of the washers and dryers in your residence hall