Are you a first year student hoping to advocate for students, financially support campus organizations, and develop as a leader to improve the CWRU community? Consider running for USG's First-Year Caucus!
- August 29, 12:00am - Letter of Intent Submissions Open, e-mail as a Word or PDF file to email@example.com
- September 5, 11:59pm - Letter of Intent Submissions Close,
- September 6, 6:00-7:00pm - MANDATORY Candidates Meeting, Tinkham Veale University Center Senior Classroom
- September 7, 12:00am - Campaigning Begins, Letters of Intent
- September 13, 8:00am - Polls Open, http://usg.case.edu/vote
- September 14, 11:59pm - Polls Close
Letters of Intent should be no longer than one page and should contain the candidate's reasons for wanting to be a Representative, as well as any relevant qualifications the candidate may possess for the position.
The following positions are open to any First-Year undergraduate seeking office in the Undergraduate Student Government:
First-Year Representatives - act as the voice and vote of the Class of 2020 and are elected at a ratio of 100 students to 1 representative. Representatives serve on a caucus which involves the representatives from the same constituency, as well as a committee where they work on initiatives to solve student issues. For the Class of 2020, there are 13 available First-Year Representative positions available.